Affinity Home Care takes pride in recruiting the best Registered Nurses, with the highest levels of integrity. When you Choose Affinity from the Hospital or Rehab, setup an appointment with us to assess all your needs before you setup discharge plans. Affinity Home Care Nurses requires you to have ongoing personal medical treatment but in the comfort of your own home. Affinity Nurses will educate your loved one during their time of recuperation and recovery. We will utilize state of the art health care equipment and treatments to provide the best possible nursing care for you (or loved one). Home Health Care nurses provide limited, part-time, or intermittent skilled care to those who are home-bound patient in order to improve his or her health. Our Nurses are proficient in managing medications to ensure compliance and to decrease drug interactions and adverse effects. They are are qualified in drawing blood as ordered by physicians for lab works purposes.
- Perform the initial home care patient visit and re-evaluate the patient’s needs and progress on a regular basis
- Ability to meet the physical demands of providing care
- Initiate and follow the plan of care according to the physician’s orders
- Observe and document symptoms while monitoring reactions and patient progress
- Educate patients and caregivers
- Update clinical records according to Hope Home Health policy and procedures. All start of care visit documentation must be completed free of error and submitted within 72 hours. All routine visit documentation must be completed the same day as the visit
- Adhere to Medicaid and Medicare regulations
- Follow all federal and state regulations
- Ensure proper documentation of all patient encounters
Affinity Home Care Nurses are team leaders in our community who coordinate all services with your physician and our Director of Nursing inside our office. Our communication is necessary for the well-being of the patient in order to improve his or her health. Affinity Home Care Nurses are proficient in managing medications to ensure compliance and to decrease drug interactions and adverse effects. They are are qualified in drawing blood as ordered by physicians for lab works purposes.