Affinity takes pride in recruiting the best people, caring and competent Registered Nurses, with the highest levels of integrity. Visiting Nurses is initiated when a person requires ongoing personal medical treatment but prefers to have these home care services in the comfort of their own home. A visiting home care nurse will educate seniors and help your loved one during their time of recuperation and recovery. A visiting nurse will utilize state of the art health care equipment and treatments to provide the best possible therapeutic care for you (or loved one). Home health care nurses provide limited, part-time, or intermittent skilled care to those who are home-bound patient in order to improve his or her health. Our Nurses are proficient in managing medications to ensure compliance and to decrease drug interactions and adverse effects. They are are qualified in drawing blood as ordered by physicians for lab works purposes.
- Perform the initial home care patient visit and re-evaluate the patient’s needs and progress on a regular basis
- Ability to meet the physical demands of providing care
- Initiate and follow the plan of care according to the physician’s orders
- Observe and document symptoms while monitoring reactions and patient progress
- Educate patients and caregivers
- Update clinical records according to Hope Home Health policy and procedures. All start of care visit documentation must be completed free of error and submitted within 72 hours. All routine visit documentation must be completed the same day as the visit
- Adhere to Medicaid and Medicare regulations
- Follow all federal and state regulations
- Ensure proper documentation of all patient encounters
Registered Nurses (RN’s) are team leaders who coordinate all services, which are necessary for the well-being of the patient in order to improve his or her health. Our Nurses are proficient in managing medications to ensure compliance and to decrease drug interactions and adverse effects. They are are qualified in drawing blood as ordered by physicians for lab works purposes.