Private Duty / Senior Care
Personalized private pay home care assistance. Private Duty is when a caregiver comes into your home and assists you with your activities of daily living. Our caregivers pass a 10-Panel drug screening, background check, sex offenders registry, drug & ethics survey, and must demonstrate all skills in our training room. Caregivers are required to keep the clients safe & happy in their home.
- 24/7 Care
- Personal Care
- Meal Preparation and Planning
- Medication Reminders
- Light Housekeeping
- Showers, grooming, & dressing assistance.
- Hospice Assistance/ Support
- End of life Care
- Caregiver relief
- Help with walking and moving
- Companionship and entertainment
- Toileting support and bladder training
- Cognitive Impairment