To be eligible for skilled home care.
It's important to know the difference between Skilled Care Vs. Unskilled Care. You're able to have both services at home, however, skilled care is covered by insurance and unskilled care is paid at an hourly rate. below are some of the important things we would like you to know about Skilled Care Services.
- Be under care of a physician
- Need a doctor to fax us his orders
- Home-bound: Primarily home but can leave for a doctors appointment, church etc.
- Intermittent skilled care:
- After your surgery or any medical condition that limits you to see a doctor
- Have a plan of care established by a physician