Affinity Home Care Goals
Our Goals Include:
- Assisting and facilitating the patient's transition from a hospital or other health care facility into their own home.
- To assist a patient in returning to (goal level health).
- To help the family better meet the needs of the patient through counseling, teaching, and coordinating of community services.
- To work with the hospital and medical staff in the development of home care services which meet the needs of the patient.
- To maintain patient function appropriate to individual capabilities, lifestyle, and stage of life.
- To administer quality health care services for patients in the home when caregivers are unable or unavailable to provide those services.
- To provide patient and family instruction in the fundamental of health, hygiene and safety as well as the prevention, control and treatment of disease.
LEAVE US A MESSAGE
PHONE: 248-363-8650 FAX: 248-363-8652